Thursday, November 26, 2009

Being Thankful

Today I had a wonderful thanksgiving with my family - just me, the kids, my mom, sister, her boyfriend and her kids. So nice to have a stress-free thanksgiving with people you know love you and you love in return.
My daughter and I made a thanksgiving tree and hung "leaves" of thanks on it with tinsel. On the leaves we drew or wrote things we were thankful for. It's something that I'm thinking we'll keep up for awhile because my daughter really enjoyed adding more things to be thankful for on it. I have to say that I took the idea from a good friend of mine since she did this at home. - so, thank you Sandra.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs, Gaby

Jeanne Rhea said...

A Thanksgiving tree is a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails