Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is there a lesson to be learned here?

God,
I have one simple question - what are you trying to teach me? I mean, there's just no way that this past week, these last few months, this past year can not have some greater purpose. Every time I settle into things just a little bit, every time I am determined to take control of my temper, attitude and life - a wicked little wrench gets thrown into that gear. I don't take hints very well, I can never read between the lines. So, if you would just drop a big neon sign in front of me with instructions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Devotedly Yours,

Lisa

2 comments:

Sharon DiGiulio said...

LOL Lisa you are funny! Maybe you should write this stuff in your journal and eventually publish it! I know single motherhood sucks. Been there, done that, but one thing it does do, is makes you grow in your confidence. Pleasure in the fact that you fixed your own lights. Most women would not even attempt that, so BRAVO girl! Chin up and look out 2011. Glad you joined the guild. It's about time!

Unknown said...

I agree with Sharon! You are totally amazing! Now, breathe and move forward...
And, I do love your page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails