Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Acrylics

My last day of my art class was today and I got 2 pics to show for it. I'm not too happy with them but not terribly disappointed either. I named the first one "Conception". I love the way the paint makes it look like there is light coming from the center. My camera automatically ajust for lack of light and I didn't use a flash, so the brightness is not from a camera flash or a light shining down on it. I haven't come up with a name for the second one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They’re beautiful, Lisa. Free expression exemplified!

Anonymous said...

i thin those two are really good, tho ive been looking at van gogh all day.
conception is great, they say every cloud has a silver lining, your light is on the inside, bursting to get out :)

Lisa said...

Wow John, I never thought of it like that, but now that I ponder what you say, I have to say that you hit the nail on the head.
Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails