Friday, August 29, 2008

Lazy days of Summer

I've been a little lazy about posting lately, just been busy being Mommy, so I though I'd update. Yesterday was my birthday and I got an extra surprise - I got a job!! Not too sure how excited I really am about returning to the workforce, but I'm sure it'll be a good thing. Although, I now know why some people would prefer to stay home and raise the kids, instead of work. Almost half of my paycheck will go to childcare and gas. It almost feels like working for minimum wage. Not that I'm complaining, I'm grateful to have gotten the job, but for some people, it makes returning to work and having someone else raise your kids an easy choice to make or not make. My daughter is thrilled about returning to daycare, which makes the process less guilt inducing. She is always happy when she has the opportunity to play with other kids. Now, if I can just manage to be disciplined enough to put every paycheck toward a bill.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails