Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my window...
a clear cool night. I can see the stars.

I am thinking...
of reorganizing and decluttering my home

I am thankful for...
kids that don't argue when it's time for bed and getting some "me" time.

I am creating...
new page for my art journal, maybe I'll share

I am hearing...
too many thoughts running through my mind and I just can't shut down for bed

I am remembering...
when things were easier, being young and free


I am going...
to bed soon and hopefully actually sleep

I am currently reading...
no time for reading, would rather play

I am hoping...
for a less hectic day tomorrow at work.


On my mind...
everything and nothing that's important

Noticing that...
all my paintings lately have been so dark, yet I feel so happy.

Pondering...
the person I'm becoming. In just 6 months, I've changed so much, at an age that I thought I knew me. I like who I am becoming, though.

Around the house...
a big mess.

One of my favorite things...
painting

My picture thought...
my latest painting, thought I'd share.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails