Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Writing

So, I've started writing again. Just kinda writing whatever pops into my head, whether it sounds good or bad. I missed writing as I used to do it quite a bit when I was in high school. Unfortunately, whenever I'd write in the past, it was usually followed by a deep depression which was always hard for me to come out from. So for years, I've been a little scared to pick up a pen. I've had an incredible urging for the last year or so to release some creativity and haven't been able to find my outlet because I didn't want to fall into depression, but it is actually helping me this time around. Maybe I'll pick up where I left off on the book that I was writing years ago. Never know - you may see me on the best sellers list. What a dream!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails