Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's that time again!

The garden is in bloom, somewhat anyway. All the plants that I put in last year have already started to fill in the bed, so I don't think I'll need to get too many new plantings. Still need to find a spot for my small peach tree and the Japanese maple that we have. Don't really want to put any trees in the yard since we got a nice open space and plenty of nice shady spots to - kinda a nice mix. I've already managed to mistakenly pull out my black and blue salvia and a few of the tiger lily seeds that I planted last year. Hopefully, I left enough behind for me to enjoy. The compost has turned out really well - time to get more started.

My newest hydrangea bush in bloom



My lily and all her new babies.



My euphorbia, surprised to see it made it.



Dragons tongue in her glory.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails