Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where are the recycled crafts??

As you can see, I haven't posted any craft projects for recycling your unrecycleable junk. I've just been too busy. I got a season pass to the state parks system for going to the lake and have spent most of my time there. Which also got me thinking - I really need to lose some weight. When DH and I started dating, I weighed 135-140, which being 5'7" was pretty thin. I wore size six bottoms, only because I actually have a booty, and a large top because, unfortunately, I also have lots of...lets say...cleavage. Now, well...my clothing size is much larger (just not ready to go there). So, time to think about the big D - dieting. I don't really feel that I eat a lot and I don't keep lots of snacks in the house, but I don't know if I know how to cook without butter/oil. So, diet starts as of Monday - I gotta have at least one more weekend of eating what I want.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails